This bug is Xcode's Condensed layout does not have scrollers. It was filed on 2006-04-07 at 23:42 PDT.
The Condensed layout for Xcode's project window does not have scrollers.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Choose "Preferences" from the Xcode menu, or press ⌘,.
- Switch to the General pane.
- Choose the Condensed layout.
- Open or create a project.
- If necessary, perform some combination of resizing the window and expanding groups and categories so that the total height of the rows of the visible items in the project window exceeds the height of the table view in that window.
The window has or gains scrollers.
The Default/Detail view, which is the only layout in all Mac OS X versions of Project Builder and the pre-Condensed versions of Xcode and the default in versions that do have Condensed, does not have this problem.
The All-in-One layout does not have this problem either.
The window can be scrolled using a scroll wheel or scroll-capable trackpad, or software such as Catchy Software's MaxiMice. The window can also be indirectly scrolled by using the arrow keys to select the next item up/down.